All team names and logos are official trademarks of the organizations and their affiliated leagues (NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, NCAA). This is an unofficial site which claims absolutely no rights to these trademarks. The opinions and views expressed on this site are definitely not the views of the teams or their affiliated leagues and unions, except when opinions and views are clearly stated as such. The team names, logos, and uniforms are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. This site is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes, and is not affiliated in any way with any team mentioned or the affiliated leagues and its teams.
The views and opinions expressed in articles posted are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position or opinions of the owners of http://www.fantasyjesus.com
All images on fntsyjesus.com are created by us or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on fantasyjesus.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Supply the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.